No song that I could sing but I could try for your heart.
Today's a boring day. I don't feel like having tuition but I have to :( It was especially today that Uncle Jason decided to have tuition on a Sunday instead of a Monday. Don't ask me why. (OMG I just typed out that whole paragraph without looking at the keyboard cos I'm watching TV.)
I'm not going to church today. I want my eyes to be spared from 2pm onwards, that's why. It feels weird. I haven't been going to church so often anymore. I guess it's another way for me to forget. I used to be in church every Sunday, but I haven't been there on a Sunday since, a month ago.
Weekday masses seem so sparse. Even Saturday masses are boring now, because Felicia isn't there and I'm alone, well, most of the time.
And I still can't believe one of the topics at Catechism Class yesterday was about the song Always Be My Baby by David Cook.
UGH, omg. I wanted to cry! WHY, of all songs, they choose that one?
Oh yes, and I found out, there IS such a person called Kwa Beng Hong!
Daryl kept saying it sounded familiar, like some minister's name or something. And I finally found out why he found it soooo familiar.
It's because, Kwa Beng Hong is a teacher from Raffles Institution! And cos Daryl is from R.I, he'd most probably heard of that guy before! :) How cool!
So much for "Oh Kwa Beng Hong is coming to your house to haunt you tonight."
I love the song Before The Worst by The Script. :D
And no matter how horrible Fransiscus says Harry Potter 6 is, I still wanna watch it :( But no one's gonna follow me. Or maybe I should watch it after school tomorrow.
AND AND AND I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME FIX MY MSN MESSENGER ON MY LAPTOP! :( Someone help me pleaseee. COME OVER OR SOMETHING :(
School starts tomorrow. Why are weekends so short :( Will blog again tonight/later.
Condolences to Francesca, her mum passed away yesterday morning due to Cancer.
Don't you just hate it when lesbians go for guys just cos they're afraid they'll get rejected by the girl they like? Well, I hate it. I hate it so much. It's like using the guy as a spare tyre, a last resort of something. And the worst part is, the guy has NO CLUE.
HELLO. I'm back. Yes, I was away. I was having tuition. Well, I'm kinda pissed with Adeline now cos she yelled at me on the phone, cos I didn't wanna go to GV to watch HP, I wanted to go Eng Wah, then we had this pathetic quarrel. So dumb >:(
Anyway. So I doubt I'm gonna have a chance to watch Harry Potter today :( Maybe some other time. Tomorrow or something. Ironic huh? Sundays.
NOW, I need someone to just fix my damn MSN messenger for me :( I'm seriously sick and tired of using the ambiguous annoying eBuddy. IT SUCKS! D:
I love the song Lovedrunk. HAHA, I love so many songs. Wanna bet! Lovedrunk's gonna be on 987FM's top 20 soon. VERY SOON. Soon(er) than you thinkk.
I'M BOREDDDDD. And it's all Adeline's fault! AHAH. Not really la. But yeah I'm bored. That's why I'm ranting. I'm just playing MJ songs on my iPod speakers. They're blasting real loud and my maid's about to go deaf. :x
Why do I care about you even though you've hurt me?
Why do I turn my head from what's plain reality?
Why do I try to hide from what is true?
Why do I still have these feelings for you?
/EDIT 6.12pm.
"My dear boy, which poor innocent girl did you get pregnant this time? Oh, it's her? Isn't this the second time? Well I can rule out "poor and innocent", she was a whore in the first place! What kind of life would she have led anyway?"
/EDIT 7.50pm.
Hahaha! Someone created a quiz called What Kind Of Altar Server Are You? and the main picture is our Risen Christ Altar Servers picture during the investiture last year in December. SUPER FUNNY! (: Damn cute, I wonder who created it. HAS to be a RC altar server ((:
Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire is on now (:
/EDIT 11.24pm.
I should've been sleeping an hour ago, but as usual, I can't.
I just read a post that Daryl wrote today. It seemed to be the exact same case of me. I don't know, I read it over twice and it made so much sense. Too much sense. It was bring all the old sentiments back to me.
I shall copy and paste it on my blog tomorrow. Creds to Daryl, of course.
My life is like a rain drought. Everything is gone and nothing can continue. No rain, no food. No love, no life. It's the same cycle over and over, and there's nothing I can do to change it.
Except, turn back the clock. Which is fairly impossible.
The world ain't fair.
Especially the one I live in.
x