Today in the blink of an eye,
I'm holding onto something and I do not know why.
School was boring today :( But the morning portion was kinda fun. Cos I saw someone have an accident and it was hilarious, right Christine? (: Abigail was absent today so Mariam took her place in front of me.
Tyn is a mean-o! She poked my elbow with her ruler so hard that my elbow started bleeding! Ouch, it hurt so much :( I just HAD to tweet about it. Hahaha.
C.E was really interesting. We watched a document about Satanic Music. I didn't know Guns N Roses was a satanic band. Other bands of Satanic worship include AC/DC, Def Leppard, Led Zeppelin, Guns N Roses, Bon Jovi (this surprised me), KISS, Slipknot and other scary faced people. Haha.
I was listening to Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard this morning on my iPod. Whoops?
The subliminal messages inside those songs are really freaky. They say stuff like "Die young, drugs are good, Satan is lord," BLAHH BLAH. Mysteriously, it affects the unconcious mind and you don't even know it :(
After school, went to watch The Haunting At Connecticut with Mariam.
It was a SUPER scary show! Mariam and I kept screaming and screaming in the cinema. Guess how many people were in the cinema. A pathetic number of FOUR. Hahahaha! And there was one crazy Indian guy behind us that kept making a lot of noise. He kept laughing and talking to himself and snorting and moaning and whatever. HAHA. SO NOISY!
But anw, we screamed a lot. There was A LOT of blood and gory scenes. It was really gross :( I kept covering my eyes.
After the show, we wandered around toa payoh central.
Went to the toilet cos Mariam had been controlling her pee ever since the movie started.
Haha Mariam said "Toilet also want to take picture!"
Then we went up to Kiddy Palace to play with the toys there :D Haha. Reliving our childhood precisely.
We were playing with the super soakers and all the funny toys there. ;) It's cool okay! Saw one cool spongebob waterbottle that cost a bomb, $12.90! I can't believe it! Such a rip-off.
Walked around toa payoh. Gave Samantha like 25 missed calls. Sigh. Haha.
Went up to Popular. They were playing the Michael Jackson DVD outside, so we stood around to watch. Then we went in and found shelves and shelves of Michael Jackson CDs and DVDs. Cool! He totally deserves it.
Awesome! I wish I could buy ALL of them :)
Slacked around outside Popular for awhile. Saw a clone. HAHA. Super hilarious.
Bussed home. I'm really tired :( I HATE TOMORROW. I HATE TOMORROW TTM. D:
I don't want tomorrow to comeeee. Damn you Tuesday.
Charmaine and * broke up :( But she seems okay with it, I think.
2009's officially the worst year of my freaking LIFE (which has officially started to suck, with the officialness of the sucky environment and people around me.)
xxx
Marissa.
I find it amusing that a lot of people think yesterday's post was hilarious especially at the part I edited at 6.12pm. HAHA. Okay la, quite funny la. :D
/EDIT, 8.15pm.
I feel super dazed and stoned now. My mum doesn't let me sleep and my eyelids are shutting fast :( I'm so exhausted! Ironic ain't it? Most parents want their kids to sleep early and mine are nagging at me to stay awake -.- OH well.