Today was a so-called productive day. I just got home and it's.. (checks watch) 10.30pm. So I'm gonna blog in bullet form cos I'm really tired and I have a test tomorrow :(
- Woke up at 10.30am. Super early, I know. Contacted Christine and she said she couldn't go out to Sentosa anymore :( That woman has a tendency to play me out. Bitchface!
- Contacted Leticia, she said Mithra and her were gonna run, so I met them in toa payoh interchange. Waited for them for 1 hour (!!!) And I was standing up the whole time.
- Bangar and Moses came to look for me, we talked for awhile and I was entertained. :D Then Bangar set off with Jacob, Loncle and other people to go for the Liverpool match at Kallang. Jacob squeezed Bangar's butt and he was so embarrassed.
- Saw unexpected people. Almost fainted.
- Met Mithra, Leticia and Krystal came along. Walked over to toa payoh stadium and we realised THERE WAS A TRACK COMPETITION GOING ON. So couldn't run.
- Change venue, we went to Bishan Active (AFTER EONS AND YEARS!)
- Sat under the scorching sun for 5 minutes, and I got freaking sunburnt -.- Leticia and I didn't run, Mithra and Krystal ran all over.
- Walked off to Junction 8 after that, met BENEDICT. I swear, I almost f-ing fainted. Leticia kept saying "Today's weather bloody hot, dont know why that boy still wear jacket!"
- Walked up and down J8. MET SHAWN LUM MUN WAI (super cute name) and Annabel. Talked a lot. Shawn likes to tease me and call me Marissa BELLA Kueek. OMG -.- So I kept calling him SHAWN LUM MUN WAI. Blah.
- Mithra and Krystal went off. Leticia and I walked around J8. Met SHAWN LUM MUN WAI and Annabel a thousand times. Oh yes, saw Mrs Lee our principal too. We panicked for a moment there.
- Saw Jerry, Rebecca, Francesca and Francesco. Said Hi. As usual, Jerry asked what we were doing there. HELLO :D
- Headed back to my house, watched Rob-B-Hood, played around with the guitar.
- My mum texted me, told me to meet her at Peninsula. On the way there, met Fel's dad. HAHA, he looks damn cute when he's walking by himself :) Went to penin, bought an electric guitar white and black jacket. It's okay.
- Met my dad, (yay!) ate dinner with him, and he said he bought a GTR. :O
- Ate dinner. Came home. BOUGHT ICE CREAM. :D
The end. ;) Yes that's how productive my day was, haha.
Bangar and I are gonna take up guitar. FUN. But actually my dad disapproved at first cos he said it was very boyish, but I disagreed.
He played a little on the guitar just now, for me to hear. He's really good. :D I wish I could play like him. He says after the lessons, if I enjoy it, he's gonna get me a proper guitar cos the current one we have at home is really old and is cracking ;(
Daryl, remember you tuned it for me last time? The 3rd and 5th strings are already off key. It sounds damn terrible cos my mum heard it just now when I strummed around with it. HAHAHA.
Then my dad said the most shocking thing. "Aiya, that guitar can throw away already la, tomorrow put it in the bag, tell the maid bring it downstairs and throw away." I WAS LIKE WTH?! Throw a guitar? OHMAN! D: And it was George Bein's guitar okay! Don't play play. HAHA. Anw, yep.
School's starting tomorrow. SIAN. :(
I remember when we kissed, I still feel it on my lips.
x Marissa.
Today WOULD'VE marked one year, four months. But it was not meant to be, I guess :'(